This company forms long-term partnerships with independent physician groups to offer strategies that let them work smarter, more cost-effectively today and ultimately thrive in the value-based payment models of tomorrow.
- Highly disparate and undocumented network topologies in each physician office
- Geographically dispersed office locations
- A need to quickly analyze each new network , identify problems, identify gaps, and prepare / document action plans
- An insufficient workload to justify a full-time network engineer.
- Provided a single point of contact for the dispatch of network engineers as needed
- Provided local network engineer availability in any U.S. Zip Code eliminating the need for anyone to travel
- Ability to get documented network topologies quickly as new physicians are brought on board
- No travel required for the client team or the network technicians employed
- Reduced labor costs with 100% utilized labor